Do you ever feel like you need a change? I am approaching my 100th post and I thought what better way to mark the occasion by making some updates to my blog.
Here’s what’s new:
- I’m on Twitter now! I know…why’d it take you so long? At the top right of the blog, you can now follow me on Twitter. 🙂
- You can now subscribe to get emailed when a new post is published. Stay in the loop in another fun new way. 🙂
- I have some featured posts at the top of my blog, instead of the peacock picture. I loved that picture, but really it was mostly just pretty and not terribly useful.
- The background design has changed. It used to be an elegant black design. The new pattern reminds me of the fun paper straws that I’ve used in some of my posts. It took me hours to find a background that I was happy with and I think this works…for now. 😉
- Now only one post will appear in its entirety on the front page, instead of two. I like how the front page doesn’t seem so long now. To compensate for this a little, there are more preview posts at the bottom than there used to be.
- I’ve added a picture of myself on the About page. In the beginning I was shy to include it. I guess I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible. However, now I’m meeting so many wonderful new friends, many of them my fellow bloggers and it seemed like being a wall flower could just be holding me back. 🙂
- While I was in there throwing my picture around, I also updated the avatar that gets used when I reply to comments.
I hope you enjoy the changes that I’ve made to my blog!