I am craving Spring.
I’ve got some Spring décor up in my home. I’m getting my Spring/Summer wardrobe ready too. I’m also craving fresh food, like this tuna lettuce wrap.
I added avocado and mini tomatoes to the tuna wrap and topped it with one of my favorite homemade dressings, cilantro vinaigrette. (Now with its own post!) You can really change it up by adding whatever veggies and toppings you want or swapping in your favorite dressing. I’m calling this a “wrap” but I always end up putting too much stuff in it to be able to close it. I was stuck on having wrap in the name but as a heads up you may need a fork.
Tuna Lettuce Wrap Recipe
(Makes 1 serving, but easy to multiply to however much you want)
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- tuna fish (I used StarKist tuna in a 2.6 ounce packet.)
- 1/4 of an avocado, sliced
- a few mini tomatoes, sliced
- cilantro vinaigrette
- sprinkling of chopped fresh cilantro
- Lay a leaf of romaine lettuce on your plate.
- Add the tuna fish into the pocket of the lettuce leaf.
- Place the sliced avocado and mini tomatoes on top.
- Drizzle some cilantro vinaigrette on top.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh cilantro on top.
Source: Tina’s Chic Corner
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
So light and simple, but very appealing to eyes. Perfect for all year round lunches or snack.
Yes and thank you!!