Hands down my favorite accessory for Fall (and Winter) is a scarf.
Scarves are practical because they keep me warm. Plus they are a great fashion statement that can be added to almost any outfit, from a simple t-shirt and jeans to a casual dress. Not to mention the fact that it’s great at hiding the holiday weight gain. 😉
I fold them and store them on a shelf in my closet. I’ve seen some ladies roll them up and tuck them away in a drawer and that’s also a nifty idea.
Here are some scarves that I love and wanted to share with you. Maybe you want to add to your collection or start holiday shopping.
- Burberry cashmere scarf. This scarf is expensive but it’s a classic that will last you forever.
- BP plaid scarf. I got this scarf last year and I still love it.
- Forever 21 fringed scarf. I need this scarf! The color camel is super trendy this Fall.
- Forever 21 camo scarf. I’m obsessed with this camo scarf! It says that it’s a man’s scarf but I don’t think it matters.
- Banana Republic plaid scarf. Plaid rules (as you can tell from the photo of my collection).
- Ann Taylor blanket scarf . Blanket scarves can be tricky to wear. Click HERE to see a great tutorial on how to style one. If all else fails and you feel like it’s choking you (speaking from experience) then go to plan B like I do and use it as a shawl or poncho.
What’s your favorite accessory for Fall?