I’ve got a fun and fancy salad for you today.
This salad has been one of my absolute favorites lately. I love the combination of the tangy goat cheese, the salty and crispy bacon, and the sweet apple. Seriously, it’s so good.
Lately, I haven’t liked the store bought bottle dressings and I’m too lazy to make homemade salad dressings This semi-homemade Italian dressing has been the ideal solution. I take a Goods Seasons Italian herb packet and combine it with oil, vinegar, and water. Pretty nifty. This has been my go-to salad dressing for the past three months for any salad.
Doesn’t this look like a starter salad you’d get at a fancy restaurant? I think so.
Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Apple Salad Recipe
(Make as many servings as you like)
- chopped lettuce (I used baby spinach and spring mix.)
- goat cheese, crumbed
- apple, julienne cut
- Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
Note: I purposely did not include measurements. Add however much you like of each ingredient, skip an ingredient, or add extra ingredients. I’ve made this salad so many times with a variety of measurements of each ingredient and you can’t go wrong. Make it to however YOU want. Also, you can make this for yourself or for your whole family.
- Cook the bacon. You can do this however, you prefer, on the stove top, in the microwave, or in the oven.
- In a big bowl, add the chopped lettuce, crumbled goat cheese, sliced cooked bacon, and julienne cut apple.
- Pour the dressing on top and gently mix everything together.
Source: Tina’s Chic Corner
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.